As a high-quality web hosting provider, WSWD values its good reputation. Accordingly, it is important to us that our clients use our services and the Internet in general, responsibly and courteously. Most of our clients do so and seldom need to refer to these AUPs. Nonetheless, the following constitute examples of unacceptable uses of WSWDs services, which will result in suspension, and/or termination of the customers account:
- Illegal Material
- Threatening Material
- Hate Sites
- Fraudulent Content
- Forgery or Impersonation
- Unsolicited Content
- Copyright Infringements
- Collection of Private Data (Unless DPA Registered)
- Content dealing with RapidShare, Rapidleech, MegaUpload, or other upload sites
- Links pointing to any material that is not allowed under this policy
- Transloaders of any kind
- Proxies or proxy-related material
- URL Shortening Services*
- Music/Video/Media files of any kind, unless you can prove you are the copyright holder
- Chat Software / Chat Services*
- Image hosting scripts or sites of any kind*
- File Storage - The storage of files not used in your website or any file in excess of 50mb*
- Lottery/Gambling/Pyramid Scheme/High-Yield Investment websites
- Torrents or Torrent-related websites
- WAREZ or any WAREZ links
- IRC Networks (Including all IRC Material)
- Peer to Peer software
- Any Adult Content**
- Streaming videos/music (unless prior permission is obtained)*
- CRON jobs that execute more frequently than every 10 minutes*
- File sharing scripts or sites of any kind
- Free hosting sites/services*
- Game Servers**
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all material and content we disallow on our servers, rather is meant to serve as a thorough example. If you ever question that something you plan on hosting will be a violation of our AUP or TOS, please ask first. Please also see our resource limitations in our TOS.
* Does not apply to VPS or Dedicated Servers.
** Does not apply to Dedicated Servers.
*** Legal adult content is allowed on VPS and Dedicated Servers. Prior approval is required for shared/reseller hosting.